I have this problem with my back which is really bugging me and I guess that I am going to need to find a dermatologist or something like that. I was starting to look to see if I can find a skin specialist in Bristol. In fact if this was in another place there is a pretty good chance that I could deal with it myself, but it is on the middle of my back and of course that makes it very problematic for me to tend to myself. In fact I have pretty much come close to hurting myself trying to scratch the itch. It is in a place where I can barely reach and of course you can stretch only so much. I have a problem with straining my rib cage. Of course you reach around behind your back a bunch of times and you eventually are going to tweak something pretty good.

I am going to have to get a doctor to fix this because it is really bothering me. It is not something which is totally intolerable, but it is something which is making me unhappy and I want to do something to fix it up so that it does not bother me. I am not going to like paying for it, but of course it is not going to go away on it’s own. So the only real option is to fix it and pay what they want. I wonder if my insurance covers this. It seems like it should, but I do not really know if it does or not. Obviously it is a medical problem, but I do not really know what my health insurance policy covers and what it does not cover. You have to see about that in the fine print I guess.